Wednesday, April 8, 2020

INFORMATION ABOUT THE AP

I'm sure there are questions about the AP exam.  One concern is plagiarism.  There are multiple levels of detection being used, and teachers will be sent copies of all essays written by students.  We are one of those levels of detection.  Yes, I have my own concerns about that.

This is information from a CB reader (from the AP Lang site I mention all the time):

if they are found to have plagiarized in some way, the exam is cancelled, their schools (high school and any colleges) are notified and they are prevented from taking any further exams. 



I want you all to know that you are more than prepared for this exam if you have been working diligently on the material and have been spending time on SPACE CAT and other tools I've posted.  The "cheat sheet" I posted is a tool you can use on the exam, but make sure you know HOW to use the skills, etc., that I put on it.

Use all the links, lessons, and Q & A sheets provided by College Board as you go forward with all of your exams.  

PLEASE email me or invite me to a Google hangout if you have any questions.  Nothing is too small to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Planner through May

As of today we are only closed until May 15, but this goes through the end of May. https://docs.google.com/document/d/16Am71VQedbXj4zZSeO...